Weekly Update for September 15-19
Posted by PTC Blog
- The September PTC Newsletter is now available. PTC September 2014 Newsletter
- Walk-a-Thon information and pledge forms came home in Friday Folders this past week. The Walk-a-Thon is the major fundraiser for the PTC. Pledges may be turned in at any time, but must be turned in by September 25th for students to be eligible for prizes. The top 3 pledge raisers will receive a $200 Visa Gift Card and the winning class will be rewarded with a bowling party. Each student who collects a minimum of $40 in pledges will be entered into a classroom drawing for an entry into the Cash Cube. Two students from each classroom will be drawn.
Volunteers needed for Family BBQ
- The PTC is busy planning the Walk-a-Thon and Family BBQ, both scheduled for Friday, September 26th. To sign up to volunteer for a one hour shift during the Family BBQ, please click the following link . With your help, this will be another great evening for South students, families, and staff. Volunteer Sign Up for Family BBQ
Head Room Parents
- Room Parents: Thank to all the parents who have volunteered to act as Head or Co-Room Parent this year!!
- Market Day information and order forms came home in Friday Folders this past week. Please note that orders are due by September 26th. Orders may be placed on-line or with the paper order form. Market Day Pick Up is October 2, 2014 from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. Participation in Market Day is completely voluntary. Please see the link for on-line orders and more information. Market Day
Tuesday, September 16
- Tonight is the 6th Grade Band Parent Meeting at 6:00 p.m. at the high school.
Thursday, September 18
- This morning Young 5s through 2nd grade students will participate in a bus safety program.